Wellsmith app supports Contour Next One Meter. When paired with Wellsmith app, blood glucose readings will sync directly to the app.
Set up Contour Next One Meter:
- Ensure Contour Next One batteries are installed
- Check phone ‘Settings’ to ensure ‘Bluetooth’ is set ‘On’
- Open Wellsmith app
- Select Set Up Devices from Home screen or … More menu
- Select Blood Glucose Meter from ‘Unpaired Devices’
- Select Contour Next One from list of available devices
- Select Next and animated orange circle displays
- On Contour Next One, press and hold middle button until Bluetooth icon blinks
- On Contour Next One, select OK to pairing message
- On phone, select Pair
- Once successfully paired with Wellsmith app, Contour Next One displays under Paired Devices on My Devices screen
For glucose meter troubleshooting instructions, contact Wellsmith Tech Support:
Send a Wellsmith app message to Tech Support
Email Tech Support at email@example.com
Call Tech Support at 866.266.7792
Office hours are 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Messages are typically returned within 1 business day.
NOTE: In isolated cases, Accu-Chek Guide Meter may not work with certain Android phones or operating systems. Below is a list of phones (and Android operating systems) not currently supported by Accu-Chek Guide Meter.
If your phone is NOT compatible with Contour Next One, please send a message to your Nurse through Wellsmith app. Your Nurse will provide instructions to manually enter glucose readings into Wellsmith app.