Wellsmith supports A&D Deluxe Connected Weight Scale. When paired with Wellsmith app, weight readings will sync directly to the app.
Set up A&D Deluxe Connected Weight Scale:
- Ensure scale batteries are installed
- On phone ‘Settings’ ensure ‘Bluetooth’ is ‘On’
- Open Wellsmith app
- Select Set Up Devices from Home or … More menu ,
- Select Weight Scale from list of Unpaired Devices
- Select Next on prompt to insert batteries
- On scale, press and hold Set button for 4 seconds until ‘Pr’ displays on scale screen
- On phone, select Next and animated orange circle displays
- Select Pair and confirm Pair
- Once scale successfully pairs with Wellsmith app, device displays under Paired Devices on My Devices screen
For scale troubleshooting instructions, click here or contact Wellsmith Tech Support:
Send a Wellsmith app message to Tech Support
Email Tech Support at email@example.com
Call Tech Support at 866.266.7792
Office hours are 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Messages are typically returned within 1 business day.
NOTE: In isolated cases, A&D Deluxe Connected Weight Scale may not work with certain Android phones or operating systems. Below is a list of phones (and Android operating systems) not currently supported by Accu-Chek Guide Meter.
Unsupported Devices and Operating Systems
- BLU R1 HD, Android 6.0
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J727P), Android 7.0
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J727V), Android 7.0
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J727VL), Android 6.0.1
- ZTE Max Pro (ZTE Z981), Android 6.0.1
- ZTE Blade X Max (ZTE Z983), Android 7.1.1
- ZTE Max XL (ZTE N9560), Android 7.1.1
If your phone is NOT compatible with A&D Deluxe Weight Scale, please send a message to your Nurse through Wellsmith app. Your Nurse will provide instructions to manually enter weight measurements into Wellsmith app.