After you have installed the Wellsmith app, you will need to complete the initial setup by performing the following steps:
- Launch the Wellsmith app.
- Read the Terms & Conditions, select I agree, and then Continue to accept them.
- On the Confirm Identity screen, select Continue.
- Provide your full 10-digit mobile number and select Send confirmation code.
- Provide the 6-digit code received by text message and select Continue.
- On the Security screen, select Create Passcode. If you have an iPhone X or iPhone XS, you must choose the option to Create Passcode and follow Steps 6-8. These devices do not support the optional TouchID feature.
- Enter your desired four-digit passcode.
- Confirm your desired four-digit passcode.
- For iOS only, on the Allow Connection screen, select Next. For Android, skip to Step 12.
- Select Turn All Categories On.
- Select Allow to allow Wellsmith to connect to Apple Health data.
- On the Profile Set Up screen, confirm your profile information and provide any missing information.
- Select Next.
- On the My Medication screen, review the prescribed medications relevant to your care plan. If there are any discrepancies, please contact your care team after you complete the setup.
- Select Done.
If you purchased a new phone and have restored the Wellsmith app from the cloud, you must uninstall and reinstall the Wellsmith app before following the steps listed above.