The Wellsmith app supports Accu-Chek Guide glucose monitors which allow participants of the Wellsmith program to seamlessly provide blood glucose measurements. To setup a Accu-Chek Guide glucose monitor, please perform the following steps:
- Ensure that the glucose monitor is fully charged and/or has the batteries properly installed.
- Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone.
- Open the Wellsmith app.
- From the menu, select My Devices.
- Select Glucose Monitor.
- Turn on the glucose monitor and navigate to Settings > Wireless > Pairing > Pair Device. A code will be displayed on the glucose monitor.
- On the My Devices page in the Wellsmith app, the glucose monitor will appear at the top of the list. Select the device.
- Select Add Device.
- You will prompted to enter the PIN provided by your glucose monitor. Enter the PIN/code and select Pair or OK.
Once the glucose monitor is paired with the Wellsmith app, it will appear in the Glucose Monitor section of My Devices.
- BLU R1
HD, Android 6.0
- LG K8 V (LG-VS500PP) , Android 6.0.1
- LG K10 (LG-M250), Android 7.0
- LG Stylo (LG-K540), Android 6.0.1
- LG Stylo (LGLS775), Android 6.0.1
- Motorola Droid Turbo (Motorola XT-1254), Android 6.0.1
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (SM-J320P), Android 5.1.1
- Samsung Galaxy On5 (SM-S550TL), Android 6.0.1
- ZTE Max Pro (ZTE Z981), Android 6.0.1
- ZTE Blade X Max (ZTE Z983), Android 7.1.1
- ZTE Warp Elite (ZTE
N9518), Android 5.1
- ZTE Warp 7 (ZTE
N9519), Android 6.0.1